Thursday, September 9, 2010

Eid mubarak!

Ahhh, Ramadan has passed here in Melbourne, and the celebration of Eid ul-Fitr begins tomorrow morning. Congratulations to all for their efforts!

These last couple of days I visited the masjid in which I took my shahada, and reconnected with a few old acquaintainces. Planning to go there for Eid prayers as well, apparently they'll be selling halwa puri for breakfast!


Ok, maybe it won't look exactly like the picture. But still, I've never had it before (closest thing I ever ate was chole bhatura) so I'm really looking forward to giving it a go! Will also be travelling to a muraqaba session in the evening inshallah....

Have a good one, dua's for all!

2 comments:

  1. Eid Mubarak!~ Ramadan will be missed.

    Happy travelling too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S Don't forget, people, the merits of six days of fasting in shawwal!

    ReplyDelete